The TPO is initiating a 30-day public review and comment period from September 24, 2018 to October 24, 2018 for proposed amendments to the 2040 Mobility Plan and the Fiscal Years 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
These amendments required an updated air quality conformity determination, which is also made available for public review.
Please refer to the items below and provide any questions or comments to Mike Conger with TPO staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, public comments may be made at the TPO Technical Committee meeting on Tuesday, October 16, 2018, or at the TPO Executive Board meeting on Wednesday, October 24, 2018. Both meetings are held at 9 a.m. in the City-County Building, 400 Main Street, Knoxville, TN. The Technical Committee will meet in the Small Assembly Room and the Executive Board will meet in the Main Assembly Room.
- Summary of the Mobility Plan 2040 project amendments
- Final Revised Mobility Plan Project List (Appendix E of Mobility Plan 2040)
- Updated Mobility Plan 2040 Financial Constraint Tables
- Revised Air Quality Conformity Determination Report
- FY 2017-2020 TIP Project Amendment Pages