The TPO is soliciting projects to be funded through the FTA Section 5310-Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities Program.
Projects can include both operating services and vehicle purchases. Non-profits who serve the elderly or persons who are disabled may be eligible to apply for funding for vans or mini-buses to serve their clients. Projects are selected through a competitive process. The TPO Executive Board determines final awards. Funding is through the Knoxville Knox County Planning, the contracting agency for the TPO.
Applications are due by 4:00 p.m. EST on Friday, March 26, 2021.
Applications and/or questions should be sent to:
Mr. Doug Burton
Knoxville Regional TPO
400 Main Street, Suite 403 – Knoxville, TN 37902
865-215-3824 or email@example.com
Check this site frequently for updates.
- 2020 TDOT Contract Vans & Buses Brochure
- Buses with Options (includes projected price increase)
- Grant Funding Application – FTA-Section-5310 (2021)
- HSTCP Strategies 2021
- Section 5310 Instructions (2021)
- TPO Map
- TPO Section 5310 Program Management Plan January 2021
- Van (4+2 extended) Brochure
- Van (4+2 regular) Brochure
- Vans with Options (includes projected price increase)
- Vehicle Budget Example
- Vehicle Menu List February 2021 (adjusted)