The basic responsibility of the Technical Committee is to collaborate with staff to provide recommendations to the Executive Board in the development of regional transportation plans and programs.
The June meeting has been cancelled.
The Technical Committee consists of administrators, planning directors, and engineers from local governments and transportation-related agencies representing the following:
- TPO Executive Board
- Regional Transportation Planning Council
- Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT)
- Knoxville Area Transit (KAT)
- Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority (MKAA)
- Knoxville Commuter Pool
- Knox County Transit (formally Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee (CAC))
- East Tennessee Human Resource Agency (ETHRA)
- East Tennessee Development District (ETDD)
- Knoxville-Knox County Planning Commission (Planning)
- Tennessee Division of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Region 4 of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
All public meetings are held in accessible places. If you need assistance or accommodation for a disability please notify the TPO three business days in advance of the meeting and we will be glad to work with you in obliging any reasonable request.
- July 9, 2019 - 9:00 am
- August 13, 2019 - 9:00 am
- September 10, 2019 - 9:00 am
- October 8, 2019 - 9:00 am
- November 12, 2019 - 9:00 am