The basic responsibility of the Technical Committee is to collaborate with staff to provide recommendations to the Executive Board in the development of regional transportation plans and programs.
- Comments on specific agenda items should be submitted no later than 3:00 p.m. the day before the meeting to email@example.com.
- If you are interested in speaking during the meeting about a specific agenda item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on the day before the meeting with your full name, phone number, and the agenda item of interest.
June 14, 2022 - 9:00 amThe agenda is unavailable at this time.
The Technical Committee consists of administrators, planning directors, and engineers from local governments and transportation-related agencies representing the following:
- Alcoa – Megan Brooks
- Knoxville Commuter Pool – Deanna Flinchum
- Anderson County – Kathryn Baldwin
- Knoxville-Knox County Planning – Amy Brooks
- Blount County – Chico Messer
- Lakeway Area Metropolitan Transportation Planning Organization – Rich DesGroseilliers
- Clinton – Larry Gann
- Lenoir City – Beth Collins
- Community Action Committee – Karen Estes
- Loudon County Economic Development Agency – Jack Qualls
- East Tennessee Development District – Rick Yakubic
- Maryville – Brian Boone
- East Tennessee Human Resource Agency – Gary Holiway
- Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority – Blake Sartin
- Farragut – Darryl Smith
- Oak Ridge – Wayne Blasius
- Sevier County – Jeff Ownby
- Knox County – Jim Snowden
- Knoxville – Harold Cannon
- Tennessee Department of Transportation, Region 1 – Michelle Christian
- Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) – Jacob Wright
- Tennessee Division of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Region 4 of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA)