The basic responsibility of the Technical Committee is to collaborate with staff to provide recommendations to the Executive Board in the development of regional transportation plans and programs.
- Comments on specific agenda items should be submitted no later than 3:00 p.m. the day before the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in speaking during the meeting about a specific agenda item, email us at email@example.com no later than noon on the day before the meeting with your full name, phone number, and the agenda item of interest.
The May meeting has been cancelled.
The Technical Committee consists of administrators, planning directors, and engineers from local governments and transportation-related agencies representing the following:
- Alcoa – Megan Brooks
- Knoxville Commuter Pool – Deanna Flinchum
- Anderson County – Kathryn Baldwin
- Knoxville-Knox County Planning – Amy Brooks
- Blount County – Chico Messer
- Lakeway Area Metropolitan Transportation Planning Organization – Rich DesGroseilliers
- Clinton – Larry Gann
- Lenoir City – Beth Collins
- Community Action Committee – Karen Estes
- Loudon County Economic Development Agency – Jack Qualls
- East Tennessee Development District – Rick Yakubic
- Maryville – Brian Boone
- East Tennessee Human Resource Agency – Gary Holiway
- Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority – Blake Sartin
- Farragut – Darryl Smith
- Oak Ridge – Wayne Blasius
- Sevier County – Jeff Ownby
- Knox County – Jim Snowden
- Knoxville – Harold Cannon
- Tennessee Department of Transportation, Region 1 – Michelle Christian
- Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) – Jacob Wright
- Tennessee Division of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Region 4 of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA)